Maritime transport accounts for more than 70% of world trade. Today, it remains the most reliable and economical means of transport.
Whatever the type of your goods, whatever your destination, we are dedicated to find the most appropriate maritime solution for your needs and to transport your goods under the best conditions.
We work in partnership with many shipping companies and offer a wide range of import and export services :
– FULL CONTAINER LOAD (FCL)
– LESS THAN CONTAINER LOAD (LCL)
– DRY, REFEER, TANK, OPEN TOP OR FLAT CONTAINER
– CONVENTIONAL FREIGHT AND HEAVY OR OUT OF GAUGE LOADS
– ROLLING STOCK
– CARGI OR FULL VESSEL CHARTERS
– DOCUMENTATION MANAGEMENT (TRANSPORT DOCUMENTATION, DOCUMENTARY CREDIT ETC.)
– AD VALOREM INSURANCE
FMI Group ensures the shipment of your goods to and from the main airports in the world.
Thanks to our partnership with airlines and our agents network, we can offer you a wide range of solutions, in line with your requirements and tight control costs.
– Direct flights or groupage shipping lines
– Oversized Cargo shipment
– Temperature-controlled shipment
– Full or partial aircraft charter
– Documentation management (Transport documentation, documentary credit,etc.)
– Ad Valorem insurance
Ideal for short or medium distances, land transport has many advantages. This mode of transport offers great flexibility and shorter transit times. It also allows us to offer our customers a “door-to-door” service and therefore a complete handling of their shipment.
– Conventional transport, Full Truck Load or Less Than Truck Load
– Container transport
– Exceptional road transport and individual mass
– Pick up
– Trailer towing
– Pre and post carriage
– Various equipment : tarpaulin-covered, flatbed truck
– Rail – road
Since the creation of the Distriport zone in Fos sur Mer in 2004, FMI group developed a logistics warehousing service for its clients. A totally independent subsidiary – Fos Manu Traction (FMT) – was created to serve both our customers and fellow freight forwarders.
– 5000 m2 of covered and fully secured area (fence, alarm, 24/7 CCTV)
– Equipped with sprinkler system
– 8 docking platforms + ramp access
– Free or bonded storage
– Licensed Warehouse Type II (Ex-type B) with an ACCISES agreement: MADT, MAE, IM7
– Reception of goods
– Loading / Unloading
– (De) Consolidation
– Shrink wrapping
– Order picking
– Labelling (including in Arabic)
– Trailer towing
– Pick-up and delivery via our transit service
FMI Group has built a solid reputation for its expertise in customs matters. We are certified OEA (Authorized Economic Operator), a certification issued by the Customs Administration, a guarantee of security and reliability.
We handle the requests of our clients as well as those of fellow freight forwarders.
We have a customs department in our offices in Le Havre, Fos and Algiers.
– Import-export customs formalities
– Accompanying document and exit
– Visa and certificate of origin
– Documentation related to customs process (T1, ATA Notebook, etc.)
– Tariff classification
– Customs representation
– Bonded storage